Hey guys

For the discussion of general affairs of the site or whatever you want to talk about. No really, talk about anything you like.

Hey guys

Postby Anthius on Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:29 pm

Hey guys.

I've noticed a tiny bit of chatter in here recently and it's been a long time since I really did much in these forums so I figured I'd make a post and see if we can get any sort of activity going.

I'm really happy to see the comic still updating and am excited to eventually see how much it follows or branches off from the original run.

I'm really hoping things are going well for everyone and that things continue to do so.

How have things been for people over the past I don't even know how many years at this point?
And then the Archangel Anthius spoke to them saying, “Fear shall be vanquished by the Sword of Faith.”
Shifter Elite
Shifter Elite

Re: Hey guys

Postby ShadowsMyst on Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:03 pm

Yeah, the forums at this point are pretty quiet. I think people have moved on from this as a form of communication/interaction in a sort of general sense. There is a discord server, and there are some folk there, although its not particularly active. If I can get to the point of more regular updates, I would guess it might pick up further.
Shifters Creator & Admin
Shifters Creator & Admin

Return to Open forum