Still here

For the discussion of general affairs of the site or whatever you want to talk about. No really, talk about anything you like.

Still here

Postby Anthius on Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:20 pm

Hey guys just letting you know that I am still here just been a bit busy lately recently got myself a new job, and volunteered to play DM in a D&D campaign for the first time, and mapping out adventures is more work than i anticipated. I'll start posting again soon.

But speaking of D&D anyone have ideas for what i can throw at a level 1 party I'm starting off in a zombie infested town for 4e?
And then the Archangel Anthius spoke to them saying, “Fear shall be vanquished by the Sword of Faith.”
Anthius
Shifter Elite
Shifter Elite

Re: Still here

Postby Lupis on Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:08 pm

Look in the 4e monster manual. There are a whole bunch of encounters in the back of the book, listed by level, so finding a level one encounter shouldn't be much of a problem. Barring that, giant rats, goblins, or low-level zombies would all work.
Until shade is gone, until water is dust, into the shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath to spit in Sightblinder's eye on the last day.

-RIP Robert Jordan
Lupis
Shifter Shaman
Shifter Shaman

Postby Suicidal Lady on Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:54 am

I'd also like to say that I'm still here. College application, homework, band, and work have taken over my life, but that should end in two weeks. After that I'll be on more often.
~Reach for the moon, because if you miss, at least you'll be among the stars.
If this sig looks blue to you, you are moving towards your screen to fast
*Physics humor, couldn't help myself*
Suicidal Lady
Shifting Champion
Shifting Champion

Postby Gorble on Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:09 am

Depends on the reason for the zombies. If you go the plague angle you have rats carrying it, perhaps they aren't there naturally. Mayhap the goblins are herding them into the town for someone/thing. This can allow a spring board for investigation and hints at a later Big Bad the heroes shall face or a larger plan that this zombie attack was seemingly a part of. I say hints cause too much and the characters will be overwhelmed. Really I haven't had too much of a look at the 4ed book, but just going off Lupis suggestion.
"Why do angels always look like that?"
-Room mate
"God isn't very inventive."
-Me
Gorble
Queen of Darkness
Queen of Darkness

Postby Tsureai on Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:19 pm

Hehehe.
Que miras, cuando la luz se va?
Tsureai