how insnae are you

For the discussion of general affairs of the site or whatever you want to talk about. No really, talk about anything you like.

how insnae are you

Postby vampirherr on Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:27 am

how insane are you? how bout mentally unstable? crazy, psychotic, loopy, or any other form of such words. I'm talking about anything from major insanity like crazy house insane all the way down to miner insanities that a lot of people have i want to hear it all :D

and though im not going to do a whole long psych report on myself i will start this off by saying i am both insane and sane i know it doesnt make alot of sense but that is what i am :D and that is all im going to say for now anymore you will have to squeeze out of my but keep in mind that anything short of a car compressor will prolly not work anyone who has such problems listed above or other such problems knows that this is sensitive stuff and i know how sensitive these topics can be butat least say something.

i am not a shrink or a docter and i definatly dont work for the government and the last thing i personally would want is to end up in a nut house and i dont want that for anyone else either.
Q: when death is just around the corner what do you do
A: keep walking forward
vampirherr
Shadow Shifter
Shadow Shifter

Re: how insnae are you

Postby LittleLost on Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:12 pm

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
*doesn't work as well in plain text*
LittleLost
Shadow Shifter
Shadow Shifter

Postby vampirherr on Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:10 pm

let me guess not your going to start grinning *GRIN*
vampirherr
Shadow Shifter
Shadow Shifter

Postby vampirherr on Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:05 pm

hmm...well this didnt get as much attention as i thought it would... /shrug
vampirherr
Shadow Shifter
Shadow Shifter

Postby FoxOfWar on Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:09 am

You see, insanity is *shifty eyes* a secret to most of us. We don't let the normal people know about it. Or who knows what would happen.

*vague hand-waving* You didn't see anything.
The Truth is out there, so better stay inside not worrying about it, yes?
When life gives you lemons, you make apple cider out of the lemons and make people wonder.
My dA account of insanity
FoxOfWar
Shadow Shifter
Shadow Shifter

Postby vampirherr on Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:10 am

that would be semi why i didnt say everything 'bout me just a little bit to break the ice...so to speak unless someone wants to break ice, people, small children, cute animals... xD
vampirherr
Shadow Shifter
Shadow Shifter

Postby ShadowsMyst on Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:55 pm

I freely admit I suffer from some mental issues. I have anxiety and depression, as well as some co-dependent tenancies. Although they have been seriously improved since I changed my diet and eliminated wheat/gluten products. I also am somewhat socially awkward which comes from being extremely introverted, particularly when I was young. I just never got the hang of certain social nuances. Probably why I'm almost blunt and honest to a fault. Offended a lot of people that way even when I didn't mean to.
ShadowsMyst
Shifters Creator & Admin
Shifters Creator & Admin

Postby Penumbra on Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:25 pm

Aww, but psych reports are fuuun. Spoilsport.

I'd say that I'm a pretty anxious person, though I am slowly getting over that. Same with my horrible fear of public speaking. I'm also a little socially awkward because I'm really shy and never really interacted with other people very well, but I have pretty much no problems if I'm talking to someone who is into the stuff I like. Then again, I can't really draw any conclusions because I was never evaluated before, but eh.

Now, for weird stuff...hmm. I'm afraid of balloons popping and paper cuts? I'm one of those people who holds their ears when other people are playing with balloons and I'm painfully careful when I'm handling paper. I'm also kind of eccentric, but that's what happens when you have a psychology student who used to be a mortuary science student. Bah, insanity is relative. :lol:
Oh god, I'm engaged to a Douglas fir.
Penumbra
Shadow Shifter
Shadow Shifter

Postby reallydemonic on Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:26 am

as someone who suffers from loneliness, depression so yea i believe everyone has their own mental issues they deal with.
reallydemonic
Shifting Adept
Shifting Adept

Postby vampirherr on Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:11 am

hmm...never thought about the fact that its safe to say the the lesser stuff...

i am anti-social i dont really consider it a mental or even a social issue i simply dont like socializing with people be it friends or family and for the most part i only really "socialize" when it helps me in some kind of way.

i also have some depression issues i got from my mom literally cause she suffers from massive depression though as far as i can tell she is more or less fine but anyways it was passed down to me and my siblings and randomly becomes an issue for me personaly. for an example i will be completly fine then all of a sudden ill just be depressed over the same thing as every other time i get randomly depressed and then i go into the listing of all the reasons it would be best for me to kill myself...ya...whenever this happens i try to just keep my mind busy not because i know it would be best if i killed myself but rather because i have people i want to live for...ya...i kinda had to find a reason to keep living it sucks but its life and sometimes you just gotta deal.
vampirherr
Shadow Shifter
Shadow Shifter

Next

Return to Open forum