Hulk angry? Hulk smash?

For the discussion of general affairs of the site or whatever you want to talk about. No really, talk about anything you like.

Hulk angry? Hulk smash?

Postby Lunaticked on Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:43 am

It's 6:40am, I just got off a rough nightshift and rather than vent, I've decided to use my intense intense anger to spark some discussion.

What absolutely gets your blood boiling? Gets you past that breaking point of self-restraint? Where you simply can't take it anymore and have to lash out at SOMETHING (verbally or physically, or mind powers. Mind powers also are applicable).

Tonight I've learned that for me it's being forced to work with someone so mind bendingly stupid, who cannot follow the simplest instruction that I'm not sure how they even learned to breathe properly.

How about you, fellow forumers? Forum goers? Forumi? Forumites...Forumlings? Also, pick one of those.
Lunaticked
Shifter Darkly
Shifter Darkly

Re: Hulk angry? Hulk smash?

Postby Bubbanator505 on Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:13 am

People who are not in the RPG forum. Oh cmon you know I am pushing you guys to get in there =P.

But the real thing that gets my blood boiling is loud noises. As an autistic/ADHD it absolutly irks me to no end and puts me in a bad mood all day.
Bubbanator505
Shifting Adept
Shifting Adept

Postby Suicidal Lady on Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:30 pm

Bubbanator505 wrote:But the real thing that gets my blood boiling is loud noises. As an autistic/ADHD it absolutly irks me to no end and puts me in a bad mood all day.

Totally know what you mean (ADHD - the autism)! I take my tests in the Disability Resource Center to get anyway from the noise when I have to concentrate, and if there is construction going on outside I fall to bits. It makes me sooo frustrated!

Other then that, not much. I have been very chilled out since going to college and hardly ever get truly angry. The only person I can get furious with is my ex, who was my section leader for band last year. He attempted to hit me once and I almost snapped. If my best friend hadn't literally grabbed me with her arms and hauled me away I don't know what I would have done, I was literally seeing red.

Which, btw if you have never experienced it, is a very odd feeling when you think back to it.

God, even now, I don't know ANYONE who can make me as angry as him, uhg.
~Reach for the moon, because if you miss, at least you'll be among the stars.
If this sig looks blue to you, you are moving towards your screen to fast
*Physics humor, couldn't help myself*
Suicidal Lady
Shifting Champion
Shifting Champion

Postby Bubbanator505 on Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:32 pm

Suicidal Lady wrote:
Totally know what you mean (ADHD - the autism)! I take my tests in the Disability Resource Center to get anyway from the noise when I have to concentrate, and if there is construction going on outside I fall to bits. It makes me sooo frustrated!

Other then that, not much. I have been very chilled out since going to college and hardly ever get truly angry. The only person I can get furious with is my ex, who was my section leader for band last year. He attempted to hit me once and I almost snapped. If my best friend hadn't literally grabbed me with her arms and hauled me away I don't know what I would have done, I was literally seeing red.

Which, btw if you have never experienced it, is a very odd feeling when you think back to it.

Remember murder is legal if you do not get caught! :twisted:
Bubbanator505
Shifting Adept
Shifting Adept

Postby Suicidal Lady on Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:56 pm

Bubbanator505 wrote:
Suicidal Lady wrote:

Remember murder is legal if you do not get caught! :twisted:

Oh don't I know it. One of my friends told me where some acid pits were located at abandoned mine sites and even offered to help move the body. But honestly, as long as he wasn't bothering me, he can do whatever he friggin well likes. He has a girlfriend now who gets along great with him. So good for him, he can be happy, just not anywhere near me.
~Reach for the moon, because if you miss, at least you'll be among the stars.
If this sig looks blue to you, you are moving towards your screen to fast
*Physics humor, couldn't help myself*
Suicidal Lady
Shifting Champion
Shifting Champion

Postby Lupis on Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:24 am

For my part, it's nothing major. It's the little thing. The really minor annoyance. You know, the one that you don't worry about because it's such a small problem.

And then it happens again.

And again.

And again.

You try to get away from it, but it just keeps going on.

And on.

And on.

Until finally, the minor annoyance breaks your sanity and leaves you screaming in the face of someone who honestly, really doesn't deserve it. They just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time doing the wrong thing.
Until shade is gone, until water is dust, into the shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath to spit in Sightblinder's eye on the last day.

-RIP Robert Jordan
Lupis
Shifter Shaman
Shifter Shaman

Postby Bubbanator505 on Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:30 am

Oh great Lupis is a ticking time bomb serial killer. I better make sure I do not piss you off.
Bubbanator505
Shifting Adept
Shifting Adept

Postby ShadowsMyst on Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:25 am

For me its being interrupted while I'm concentrating I think. I can tolerate generally up to two or three interruptions, but after that I start getting irate. If one is interrupting me on a topic I have already addressed (this happened a lot more when I still lived at home than now, but it happens at work a lot), repeatedly, I get very irate very quickly and have and can explode if it continues after I tell people to politely F-off.

My sister also has a way of getting under my skin that is both swift and makes me violently angry. I know often times she doesn't mean it, but she just has this magical way of timing things to irritate me in the worst possible way.
ShadowsMyst
Shifters Creator & Admin
Shifters Creator & Admin

Postby Daggertooth on Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:42 pm

I'm fairly laid back, probably to a fault. I used to think that it would take a lot to get under my skin, the few people who've done so successfully in the past took months to really dig in.

But two summers ago I worked with someone who brought me to a rage in less than a day. It was field work, data collection in the sagebrush steppe where everyone worked and camped in the same area for 8 days at a time, ten hour days. In hindsight I wonder if the guy had some sort of mental disorder because his behavior was ridiculous.

I was bouncing around from crew to crew and only had one week to work with this particular crew. My first impressions of this guy involved him overhearing a conversation from some of his crew mates, assuming they were talking about him (which they were not), then flying into a rage screaming at them then stomping away from the worksite never to return. :o This was before noon. I was told that this was a regular occurrence. Beyond that...well i doubt they ever got a good hour of dedicated work from him in a day.

His conversational skills were equally repulsive, enough that when i joined the crew they were the most anti-social crew I had ever witnessed....breaking up into about four separate camps. That individual had to leave early that week, and when he did the crew transformed into a happy, extremely social group. Sad that they had to put up with him the entire summer.

The insult to injury was that this individual was paid for every hour he didn't work, and was most likely paid much more than anyone else there.

Guess that's a long way of saying that a lack of work ethic is one of my pet peeves.
Daggertooth
Shifting Adept
Shifting Adept

Postby Talexis on Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:11 pm

What gets me riled up the most these days I think, is when I see people not doing things they should be doing in social situations. Mostly along the lines of when people don't do nice things to others or when they should be there for someone but don't do anything about it. I know I can't expect anyone to do the best thing for certain people, but it annoys me how imperceptive(?) people can be sometimes. Granted, I'm pretty imperceptive at times but I still hate it when friends don't seem to notice each other, and I've been noticing it more and more these days in my friends in particular.
Otherwise, short term wise, you only have to be a real jerk to get me mad at you, heh.
Talexis
Shifting Adept
Shifting Adept

Next

Return to Open forum