Late page Jan 24

For the shifters crew to post news and announcements about Shifters and the site, as well as gather information from the users in the form of questionnaires and polls.

Re: Late page Jan 24

Postby Bubbanator505 on Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:36 am

Suicidal Lady wrote:
Bubbanator505 wrote:
Suicidal Lady wrote:If I had 4 more hours in the day, that means last semester I could have gotten, what, 7 whole hours of sleep!?!?! AND I could have eaten breakfast instead of choosing to sleep for 10 extra minutes!?!

I vote we join one of those protest movements going on right now and demand they extend days to 28 hours!

I so missed breakfast last semester :(

I doubt anyone here will ever have the chance to do this, but FYI taking 5 upper division physics courses all at once is suicidal, despite what councilors might tell you.

Hence your avatar name? lol

At the time of this names creation, it had to do with RPness and a writing project my friends and I were doing.

Now though? Ya, my major is killing me. ONE MORE YEAR TO GO! ... and then I have the nightmare that is gradschool. I keep telling myself I'm doing this for a good reason, can't quite remember what it was though. Had something to do with shiny things in the sky...

Tell me about it. Currently getting my bachelors for Psychology (Specialization with Autism) which ends up putting me on a Computer 14 hours a day of my life. I barely get 3-4 hours of sleep a day.

What are you studying?
Bubbanator505
Shifting Adept
Shifting Adept

Postby Suicidal Lady on Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:58 pm

Hey that's what my sister's boyfriend is studying! He spends his summers working at Autism Day Camps to help kids and wants to work with them on a more consistent basis.

I'm studying Astronomy and Physics XP. I think my Quantum II class melted my brain today.
~Reach for the moon, because if you miss, at least you'll be among the stars.
If this sig looks blue to you, you are moving towards your screen to fast
*Physics humor, couldn't help myself*
Suicidal Lady
Shifting Champion
Shifting Champion

Postby Bubbanator505 on Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:14 pm

Ouch! That has to be a pain.
Bubbanator505
Shifting Adept
Shifting Adept

Previous