Late page Jan 24

For the shifters crew to post news and announcements about Shifters and the site, as well as gather information from the users in the form of questionnaires and polls.

Late page Jan 24

Postby ShadowsMyst on Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:24 am

Page will be late, going up for Jan 26 (Wed).

I'm too busy for my own good. Seriously.
ShadowsMyst
Shifters Creator & Admin
Shifters Creator & Admin

Re: Late page Jan 24

Postby Lunaticked on Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:16 am

Bad busy as opposed to a good busy? That is the second worst kind of busy...I feel for ya.
Lunaticked
Shifter Darkly
Shifter Darkly

Postby ShadowsMyst on Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:27 am

Apparently I have this thing, its called a 'social life' and it can be very... busying. Such as when your car gets towed, and you don't discover this till 1:30 when you finally leave said friends place. Also, I was learning to make beef jerky this weekend. It took a lot longer than I thought it would. It was also very messy, but delicious meat messy. Then there's just upkeep of house and things like laundry, cleaning floors, cleaning kitchens, grocery shopping.

I just need like four more hours per day...

But gonna try to get on top of things this week. Gotta tear myself away from watching my man play Skyrim. Ughn.
ShadowsMyst
Shifters Creator & Admin
Shifters Creator & Admin

Postby Gorble on Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:42 am

Beef jerky and Skyrim. Crap now that's a deadly combo. But having a social life that takes up your time ain't a bad thing. Helps people deal with the bad stuff that inevitably seems to happen. At least your keeping it up and there are good reasons for when its late, what can anyone ask for beyond that?
"Why do angels always look like that?"
-Room mate
"God isn't very inventive."
-Me
Gorble
Queen of Darkness
Queen of Darkness

Postby Bubbanator505 on Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:21 pm

Just do what I do to have people stop playing skyrim. Go play it instead XD. The other way is saying "Hey you got 1 month before Mass Efect 3 comes. Do you have your commander Shepard ready?
Bubbanator505
Shifting Adept
Shifting Adept

Postby ShadowsMyst on Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:49 pm

Sadly me playing skyrim will not get the comic done. XD Its actually better that he's playing, so I'm NOT, but its still like "ARHG WANNA WATCH". I'm not really into games like Mass Effect, so that's not an issue for me. But I think there is a new Silent Hill game coming out...

@Gorble
Yeah, I'm trying to at least keep one update a week, even if that update isn't always on the same day. I'm trying for semi-consistency, but my weekends keep getting borked on Sundays, so my chance to draw flies out the window. Not to mention the tired. Oh god, the tired. I'm getting old. :P
ShadowsMyst
Shifters Creator & Admin
Shifters Creator & Admin

Postby Gorble on Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:15 pm

We're all getting old. Keeps happening each day for some damn reason. I admit I've been feeling tired as hell for no apparent reason.

So yeah I second the move for a couple more hours in a day. Father Time could you and Mother Nature work on that project?
"Why do angels always look like that?"
-Room mate
"God isn't very inventive."
-Me
Gorble
Queen of Darkness
Queen of Darkness

Postby Suicidal Lady on Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:32 pm

If I had 4 more hours in the day, that means last semester I could have gotten, what, 7 whole hours of sleep!?!?! AND I could have eaten breakfast instead of choosing to sleep for 10 extra minutes!?!

I vote we join one of those protest movements going on right now and demand they extend days to 28 hours!

I so missed breakfast last semester :(

I doubt anyone here will ever have the chance to do this, but FYI taking 5 upper division physics courses all at once is suicidal, despite what councilors might tell you.
~Reach for the moon, because if you miss, at least you'll be among the stars.
If this sig looks blue to you, you are moving towards your screen to fast
*Physics humor, couldn't help myself*
Suicidal Lady
Shifting Champion
Shifting Champion

Postby Bubbanator505 on Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:56 pm

Suicidal Lady wrote:If I had 4 more hours in the day, that means last semester I could have gotten, what, 7 whole hours of sleep!?!?! AND I could have eaten breakfast instead of choosing to sleep for 10 extra minutes!?!

I vote we join one of those protest movements going on right now and demand they extend days to 28 hours!

I doubt anyone here will ever have the chance to do this, but FYI taking 5 upper division physics courses all at once is suicidal, despite what councilors might tell you.

Hence your avatar name? lol
Bubbanator505
Shifting Adept
Shifting Adept

Postby Suicidal Lady on Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:13 pm

Bubbanator505 wrote:
Suicidal Lady wrote:If I had 4 more hours in the day, that means last semester I could have gotten, what, 7 whole hours of sleep!?!?! AND I could have eaten breakfast instead of choosing to sleep for 10 extra minutes!?!

Hence your avatar name? lol

At the time of this names creation, it had to do with RPness and a writing project my friends and I were doing.

Now though? Ya, my major is killing me. ONE MORE YEAR TO GO! ... and then I have the nightmare that is gradschool. I keep telling myself I'm doing this for a good reason, can't quite remember what it was though. Had something to do with shiny things in the sky...
~Reach for the moon, because if you miss, at least you'll be among the stars.
If this sig looks blue to you, you are moving towards your screen to fast
*Physics humor, couldn't help myself*
Suicidal Lady
Shifting Champion
Shifting Champion

Next

Return to News & Announcements