Well its going to be late anyway...

For the shifters crew to post news and announcements about Shifters and the site, as well as gather information from the users in the form of questionnaires and polls.

Well its going to be late anyway...

Postby ShadowsMyst on Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:19 am

Unfortunately Mysti didn't get the coloring finished until quite late Tues day, and regrettably I can't stay up till 3 am to finish these things on weekdays. So I'll finish it tomorrow and post it for Thursday. Sorry all. :/
ShadowsMyst
Shifters Creator & Admin
Shifters Creator & Admin

Re: Well its going to be late anyway...

Postby Bubbanator505 on Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:51 am

Ok guys. Expect in the future that shifter updates will be on Thursdays. :lol: :lol:
Bubbanator505
Shifting Adept
Shifting Adept

Postby Che on Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:10 pm

Sorry guys, I didn't get to start it till like 5 pm yesterday. Was visiting my grandma in the hospital. Had to go, since I'm not able to see her very often :c
President of the X Underboob fanclub. Buttons coming soon
Che
Shifting Adept
Shifting Adept

Postby Talexis on Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:59 pm

We're not complaining, and as everyone here knows, especially you guys, life gets in the way, for better or for worse. It's all good, you do what you have to do, can't take care of others if you can't take care of yourself and your own needs!
Until, that is, this webcomic gains back its community, complete with twilight fanjerks who'll whine about not getting their fill of awesome on time. And when that comes, we'll all be there to back you guys up! >:D
...I'll just repeat everyone here and say that for the wait and the spirit you two are putting into it, this comic will ALWAYS be worth it, hands down. And I swear I'll find a place for myself to be useful here >_>
Talexis
Shifting Adept
Shifting Adept

Postby Bubbanator505 on Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:08 pm

Talexis wrote:Until, that is, this webcomic gains back its community, complete with twilight fanjerks who'll whine about not getting their fill of awesome on time. And when that comes, we'll all be there to back you guys up! >:D

*Hands Talexis an AK-47*

Yeah we will back you up when it comes to Twilight jerks. May I take the shot at Edwards head?
Bubbanator505
Shifting Adept
Shifting Adept

Postby Talexis on Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:14 pm

Bubbanator505 wrote:
Talexis wrote:Until, that is, this webcomic gains back its community, complete with twilight fanjerks who'll whine about not getting their fill of awesome on time. And when that comes, we'll all be there to back you guys up! >:D

*Hands Talexis an AK-47*

Yeah we will back you up when it comes to Twilight jerks. May I take the shot at Edwards head?

As long as you stay out of Maverick's way, yes, and by yes I mean absolutely no, you may not take the shot, because you'll probably hit Maverick, who, once done with Edward, will then proceed to turn your world inside out, quite literally. Although this is just a recommendation, albeit a strong one at that, heh.
Talexis
Shifting Adept
Shifting Adept

Postby Bubbanator505 on Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:38 pm

Ive been shooting guns since 5 years old (NRA family). I can so take the shot and miss Maverick. But I will not be using an AK-47 that is to keep the mob back while I take the shot.

*Assembles the rifle*
Bubbanator505
Shifting Adept
Shifting Adept

Postby Talexis on Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:15 pm

I'll pass on the ak-47, I prefer augs. To be honest, I hope that the security forces in Shade City use bullpup weapons. I love the maneuverability they afford, and it kind of makes sense, being that they work within the confines of a mega-city. If I were allowed to create some of the firearms for the security forces I would probably lose sleep over it. Ghost in the Shell + Appleseed + modern firearms = winning.
Talexis
Shifting Adept
Shifting Adept

Postby Bubbanator505 on Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:39 pm

Eventually we should get together and make a faction in the rp that is the anti-MA. Maybe an assassination/mercenary company. Would you considr it?
Bubbanator505
Shifting Adept
Shifting Adept

Postby Talexis on Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:42 pm

If they work anything like Hotel Moscow from Black Lagoon, or Section 9 from Ghost in the Shell, I'm motivated. I'm not really big on playing the bad guy, it's probably a personal thing in me at this moment.
Though with Tabletop club, and social issues playing hell with my life right now, I still cannot commit to role playing, hence why I haven't done so already. I never knew just how high maintenance I am sometimes.
Talexis
Shifting Adept
Shifting Adept

Next

Return to News & Announcements