About the July bonus pages...

For the shifters crew to post news and announcements about Shifters and the site, as well as gather information from the users in the form of questionnaires and polls.

About the July bonus pages...

Postby ShadowsMyst on Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:08 pm

Okay, so Mysti (aka Che) who is our colorist quite suddenly and unexpectedly managed to pick up a job. This throws a bit of a loop into our schedule since her availability is suddenly a) drastically reduced and b) evolving and changing at the moment.

We've come up with a plan to address this, however, its going to take a little time to implement it. We are going to build a buffer, and work a few weeks ahead of things (or try to at least), but we won't have the bonus page for this week. We weren't expecting her to be working so soon, so its thrown us off our game a bit.

To accommodate the plan, we are going to push the bonus updates into August, to give us time to produce them now Mysti's time is limited. She's willing, but her schedule isn't sorted out yet at her new workplace, so it gives us the time to work things around. We will do our best to ensure regular updates remain as scheduled. So far its only bonus updates that are affected until we know what her regular hours are going to be. We'll keep you informed, but don't worry, they WILL happen.
ShadowsMyst
Shifters Creator & Admin
Shifters Creator & Admin

Re: About the July bonus pages...

Postby Talexis on Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:38 pm

Otherwise, congrats to Mysti on her unexpectedly sudden job! :D Since I'm not a donator yet, I can't really speak regarding complaints for the bonus updates, but my stance on late anythings for any reasons stays firm; I grew up with Shifters-I've waited years for you, and I'm willing to wait years more :p Thanks for letting us know!
Talexis
Shifting Adept
Shifting Adept

Postby Jon on Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:44 pm

I agree with what he said above but with one key differance. I'm of the mind that you do this because you want to not because you have to. That being said you can start or stop it whenever you want. Not just because others tell you to =p. After following shifters for year I dam well want it to go on as regular a basis as possible lol ^^ but thats just me. ;)

Oh and congrats to Mysti on the new job! always helps to pay bills :ugeek:
Jon
Shadow Shifter
Shadow Shifter

Postby Che on Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:38 am

Ahhh you guyssss come here, LET ME LOVE YOU AHHH

This job is crazy, but it's good for me. I should know by the end of next week how my shedule will be, and if I get to stay on as a regular hire (: For now I'm just casual as I help set up the store.

I have at least two 12 hour shifts to look forward too. Even though I'm not XD Your poor colorist is going to die oh my goodness.
President of the X Underboob fanclub. Buttons coming soon
Che
Shifting Adept
Shifting Adept

Postby jaina on Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:30 am

Oh well, these things happen, I know my schedule has been shot to hell cause I got both a job and college classes.
"Now that you're all wolfish, allow me to show you how one wolf greets anotherrr..."
"I KNOW WHERE THIS IS GOING AND IF YOU GET ANYWHERE NEAR MY BUTT I'LL GIVE YOU SUCH A SLAP!"

Todd and Faith from Eldritch: Lessons; page 9
jaina
Shadow Shifter
Shadow Shifter

Return to News & Announcements