Situation Update - Sept 11

For the shifters crew to post news and announcements about Shifters and the site, as well as gather information from the users in the form of questionnaires and polls.

Situation Update - Sept 11

Postby ShadowsMyst on Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:23 pm

So, i figured it was about time I gave you guys an update on what's going on with Shifters and other projects.

As you know, this summer got disrupted through wrist fail, and I had to take an extended break from drawing and computer stuff in order to let my wrist heal. And then all hell broke loose.

My parents broke up, which, I don't care how old you are, is traumatic and extremely disruptive. I've been dealing with a lot of emotional and logistical fall out over that. I've also got a big event that I'm running and been trying to deal with freelance in the face of being extremely emotionally distraught. I finally get a lot of that squared away, and Che has a personal crisis of her own while trying to deal with classes and a very very long commute to school.

The universe has interesting timing. :P

So, unfortunately Shifters has to wait a little longer until things get sorted. I didn't want these hiatuses to happen (again) but unfortunately when you get kicked in the proverbial emotional nuts, its hard not to kind of be disoriented for a little while.

I'll let you guys know when I know a reasonable date for return. I could post some sketches or more of those info panels on world info if people are interested in the meanwhile, but Che and I can't manage full panels with reliability yet because of various personal crises.
ShadowsMyst
Shifters Creator & Admin
Shifters Creator & Admin

Re: Situation Update - Sept 11

Postby Gorble on Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:01 pm

Whatever you want to do is perfectly fine. I like the world info panels.

Sad to have the universe pile up so much grief on you at once. Hope things settle and start to move in more positive directions for you SM. Best wishes.
"Why do angels always look like that?"
-Room mate
"God isn't very inventive."
-Me
Gorble
Queen of Darkness
Queen of Darkness

Postby Jon on Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:02 pm

Yep life can be a real bitch at times. After trolling my shifters bookmark for years I can say this. I still be here when your universe has stabilised ;) .
Jon
Shadow Shifter
Shadow Shifter

Postby Talexis on Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:44 am

Agreed here with Jon; there'll never be anything quite like Shifters out there to fill the space it made way back when I was a little kid, heh. I've got faith that you and Che will pull through the troubles and challenges presenting themselves to you, so keep fighting the good fight and keep in mind that we're all still here, backing you up in spirit :)
Talexis
Shifting Adept
Shifting Adept

Postby Daggertooth on Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:43 pm

Hope things have calmed down for you and Che in the last month. It's never fun when life gets bogged down in a world of drama. Just take your time, take care of yourselves, and fight the good fight.

I'll still be here when you get back.
Daggertooth
Shifting Adept
Shifting Adept

Return to News & Announcements