Test Locale: Undercity Docks - Dobin's Warehouse

These forums are for testing characters, character ideas, doing test battles, and test RPs with new people while waiting for character approvals. Nothing in here is considered official or counted into timeline. Although the standard rules apply for behavior as would apply in the main RP.

Please create new threads for your RP tests, begin with a location.

Re: Test Locale: Undercity Docks - Dobin's Warehouse

Postby Drucchi on Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:43 am

Matthew kept laughing at what Daniel said, not believing a word he said. “Kid I don’t believe you, and you wanna know why? I used the very same excuse myself when I was your age.” A smirk crawled across his face.
Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum.
If You Desire Peace, Prepare For War
Drucchi
Shifter Darkly
Shifter Darkly

Postby Lupis on Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:49 am

"So did the were… whatever she is, tell the truth? You really are a vampire aren’t ya? If that was true and I hadn’t been gunned down, I’d probably empty a clip your way.”

Judas snorted with derision. "Oh yeah, great. Tell that to the guy who just saved your ass." He growled softly. "Shifters like her try to be all high and mighty about their shit, paint us out to be the bad guys. Hell, I'm just tryin' to live my life, and look at what she does at the slightest provocation! You ask me, the one who needs a lead enema is that bitch." Judas snarled, muttering under his breath, "You save a guy's life, and this is the thanks you get..."

"And since I'm getting really confused about this... Can we define 'vampire'? I thought they were mythological creatures, but supposedly I'm wrong."

"Vampire: a being with supernatural powers that gains sustenance from blood and turns others into vampires with a bite." Judas shivered. He could still smell the bleeding, wounded man. Now that he was getting used to it, it wasn't as bad, but freshly spilled blood was like ringing a dinner bell. "There are alternatives available, though, so it's not like I have to chase down someone every night and drink their blood. There are a number of inaccuracies in classical vampire myth, though, and it's all a bit complicated..." He growled. "Oh, and in case you're one of those fucking stupid goth kids, no, I'm NOT your dark master, I'm not your savior, and I'm NOT going to turn you into a vampire."
Until shade is gone, until water is dust, into the shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath to spit in Sightblinder's eye on the last day.

-RIP Robert Jordan
Lupis
Shifter Shaman
Shifter Shaman

Postby Drucchi on Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:24 pm

Matthew, Matthew, Matthew why do you always say things like that? You always seem ungrateful a female voice in the back of his mind said. “Once again, my apologies Samuel, I don’t want you to think that I don’t appreciate what it when somebody helps me. And it would seem I owe you a favour now, and I always pay my dues.”
Drucchi
Shifter Darkly
Shifter Darkly

Postby Eagle101 on Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:59 pm

If this was all true... "Goth? What's up with that... I'm just a talented artist who has read and written too much fantasy and mythology to be too freaked out by seeing you in the flesh, assuming you really are a vampire. And shifters? Do you mean shapeshifters or something else?" Daniel tied off the last bandage and stood, knife in one hand and gun in the other. He put the knife away, but kept the gun ready. If Judas lived on blood...
Did you want a witty comment?
If you want faster communication than the forums PM system, my MSN handle is lordravens (at) gmail (dot) com
Eagle101
Shadow Shifter
Shadow Shifter

Postby Drucchi on Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:07 pm

Now the kid was done bandaging him, Daniel got up and held his gun close. “Daniel put the gun away, if Samuel wanted to kill us and suck us dry, he probably would have done it all ready. Daniel you asked me why I came here tonight, look in my back pocket and you’ll see why.” In his pocket was two pictures, one of his wife and daughter and one of their graves.
Drucchi
Shifter Darkly
Shifter Darkly

Postby Eagle101 on Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:21 pm

"I'm not worried about that, and I really hate people that assume since they did it, everyone else does as well." Daniel crouched next to the cop and reached into his back pocket, pulling out two photos. He looked down towards them and saw what must have been the cop's family and some... or their graves? He slid the photos back into the cop's pocket, stood, and waited for Judas' answer.
If you want faster communication than the forums PM system, my MSN handle is lordravens (at) gmail (dot) com
Eagle101
Shadow Shifter
Shadow Shifter

Postby Drucchi on Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:41 am

”My wife and my daughter. The pictures are 4 weeks apart. I had gotten a lead on the whereabouts’ of the murderer and was told he had recently been here, that’s why I came here tonight. I got another picture of em’ but I doubt you got the stomach for it. It is in the other pocket.” (((OOC: It is a picture of his family horribly murdered, drained of blood.))) A tear crept down his cheek.
Drucchi
Shifter Darkly
Shifter Darkly

Postby Lupis on Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:26 pm

Judas nodded slightly to the cop in acknowledgment. "Not a problem. Don't worry about owing me a favor, though. I'm not gonna keep track of all that."

"Goth? What's up with that... I'm just a talented artist who has read and written too much fantasy and mythology to be too freaked out by seeing you in the flesh, assuming you really are a vampire. And shifters? Do you mean shapeshifters or something else?"

"There are some real vampires, but there are a lot more stupid kids in the Undercity who get into live-action roleplaying, like to dress up like vampires, put in false teeth, and just generally think that vampires are dark sex gods of the night." He growled, barking out a wry chuckle. "Idiots, the lot of 'em. They read too much Anne Rice and think that it's all glamor and Victorian dress and big mansions.

"And as for Shifters, that's basically what they are. Were-creatures of every stripe. Wolves, foxes, cats, bears...if there's an animal out there, there's gonna be a Shifter somewhere who can take its shape, more than likely."
Until shade is gone, until water is dust, into the shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath to spit in Sightblinder's eye on the last day.

-RIP Robert Jordan
Lupis
Shifter Shaman
Shifter Shaman

Postby Eagle101 on Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:46 pm

"If there's an animal out there, there's gonna be a Shifter somewhere who can take its shape, more than likely."

"Sounds a little out there, but I guess the myths did not come from someone's wild imagination, if that is true."

"It is in the other pocket.”

Daniel pulled out the other photo and paled. "How many vampires and shifters are there?" As he crouched againn to put the photo back in the cop's pocket, he whispered, "You're going to hate me for saying this, but with his speed, what could you do even if he was the killer?"
Eagle101
Shadow Shifter
Shadow Shifter

Postby Drucchi on Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:36 am

Seeing Daniel pale, Matthew began laughing once again. ”Ha HA HA, I warned you kid. You know I’ve been a cop for over fifteen years now finding and apprehending people is what I do, but I see your point. I thought I was hunting a psychopath, which I have caught plenty of in my time, not a vampire, and kid, it is NOT Samuel i am hunting.”
Drucchi
Shifter Darkly
Shifter Darkly

PreviousNext

Return to Tales of Shade City Testing Grounds