Test Locale: Undercity Docks - Dobin's Warehouse

These forums are for testing characters, character ideas, doing test battles, and test RPs with new people while waiting for character approvals. Nothing in here is considered official or counted into timeline. Although the standard rules apply for behavior as would apply in the main RP.

Please create new threads for your RP tests, begin with a location.

Re: Test Locale: Undercity Docks - Dobin's Warehouse

Postby Eagle101 on Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:04 am

((OOC: Is Judas still holding the shifter?))

"It is NOT Samuel i am hunting."

This entire night was everything weird come true, but at least he could come out of it with some sort of connection here. Going over the night in his mind again, he realised everyone had been ignoring the woman from before. He turned towards her. "What's your name?"
Did you want a witty comment?
If you want faster communication than the forums PM system, my MSN handle is lordravens (at) gmail (dot) com
Eagle101
Shadow Shifter
Shadow Shifter

Postby Lupis on Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:43 pm

((As far as I know, if Jesse is still around, Judas is still holding her. She hasn't posted in a while, though))

"How many vampires and shifters are there?"

Judas shrugged. "I've got no idea. You can't exactly take a census, or if they do I've never heard of it. Most of us work pretty hard to stay under the radar." He snorted softly. "Those that don't tend not to live too long."

"You're going to hate me for saying this, but with his speed, what could you do even if he was the killer?"

Judas frowned, flicking one of his ears. "Hey, these aren't just for show, you know. I can hear you whispering over there."
Until shade is gone, until water is dust, into the shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath to spit in Sightblinder's eye on the last day.

-RIP Robert Jordan
Lupis
Shifter Shaman
Shifter Shaman

Postby Drucchi on Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:46 am

Matthew began laughing again, and said: ”Busted kiddo.” He got up and cracked his neck. “Hmmm time for some liquid painkillers.” He pulled out his vodka bottle and took a sip. He took some scraps of wood from around the warehouse, pulled out his knife, or he attempted to do so, he realised that it was still lodged in the were… WHAT THE FUCK is she anyway’s? wrist. He walked over and pulled it out probably pissing the were… some canine… whatever even more off. The knife was now very bloody. “Yuck.” He wiped the knife on some of his bandages, walked over to the pile of wood he gathered moments earlier and started to carve the wood to peices.
Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum.
If You Desire Peace, Prepare For War
Drucchi
Shifter Darkly
Shifter Darkly

Postby CheetahDash on Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:31 pm

Zade cautiously walked into the building, his footsteps echoing. He was waiting for the drug dealer, the guy who always dealed here and was never aware that something could happen here. As Zade walked accross the room, he heard a voice echoing in a song.
Zade immediately sense trouble, nearly nobody came to the warehouse except to get drugs from the dealer Zade was about to steal from. He got up and slowly backed away to the door.
~Imagine running as fast as a Ferrari?
CheetahDash
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Postby Eagle101 on Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:22 am

((OOC: Kitsune has not been too active lately. Any chance of moving on as if the shifter has left, or something else that will let us play without requiring a response?

Also, the singing was way back in the past. Read the entire thread please if you have not done so already, Cheetah.))
If you want faster communication than the forums PM system, my MSN handle is lordravens (at) gmail (dot) com
Eagle101
Shadow Shifter
Shadow Shifter

Postby Gorble on Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:46 am

OOC: Sure let's pretend as a mod I have some say so in this. So everyone let's pretend the ...'shifter' scrambled off into the dark to lick its wound and transform into a more canon form of shifter.
"Why do angels always look like that?"
-Room mate
"God isn't very inventive."
-Me
Gorble
Queen of Darkness
Queen of Darkness

Postby Lupis on Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:06 am

((OoC: sounds good to me. Would you care to take the first resumption of posting, Eagle? You've gone the longest without posting in this thread, save for Kitsune, who now appears to have buggered off.))
Until shade is gone, until water is dust, into the shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath to spit in Sightblinder's eye on the last day.

-RIP Robert Jordan
Lupis
Shifter Shaman
Shifter Shaman

Postby Drucchi on Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:34 am

(((OOC: Dammit I wanted to knock the shifter out with an iron pipe, Ahh well you cant get everything you want.OOC)))
Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum.
If You Desire Peace, Prepare For War
Drucchi
Shifter Darkly
Shifter Darkly

Postby Eagle101 on Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:43 pm

((OOC: Sorry about the shortness. I'm losing track of time in the warehouse, so if these events are not meant to coincide I'll edit the post))

"Hey, these aren't just for show, you know. I can hear you whispering over there."

Daniel watched Judas for a moment, then turned his attention back to the cop. He shook his head at the alcohol, not really seeing how the cop could drink that stuff, then turned at the sound of echoing footsteps.

"This has to be the largest congregation this warehouse has seen in months."
Eagle101
Shadow Shifter
Shadow Shifter

Postby Lupis on Sat Nov 01, 2008 2:50 am

"This has to be the largest congregation this warehouse has seen in months."

Judas grinned slightly to himself. "You must not be around here all that often, then. There are nights where this place is hoppin'. This apparently happens to be one of them." He watched the werefox scuttle off into the shadows, presumably to lick her wounds and salve her wounded pride, then turned towards the source of the footsteps, waiting for the owner to show him-or-herself.

-RIP Robert Jordan
Lupis
Shifter Shaman
Shifter Shaman

PreviousNext

Return to Tales of Shade City Testing Grounds