Test Locale: Undercity Docks - Dobin's Warehouse

These forums are for testing characters, character ideas, doing test battles, and test RPs with new people while waiting for character approvals. Nothing in here is considered official or counted into timeline. Although the standard rules apply for behavior as would apply in the main RP.

Please create new threads for your RP tests, begin with a location.

Re: Test Locale: Undercity Docks - Dobin's Warehouse

Postby Flame Kitsune on Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:16 pm

She stops and slowly turns to the cop."You really shouldnt be using that gun in your condition." her sky blue eyes with slit irises flash momentarily. She drops the duffelbag and turns facing the cop."I dont take kindly to threats, specially ones from drunk humans." her nails turned sharpas she said that and her muscles bulged slightly.
Flame Kitsune
Shifting Adept
Shifting Adept

Postby Drucchi on Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:08 pm

Playing drunk was a strategy Matthew employed frequently and once again it worked. It made people underestimate him, a fact he used to its full extent. “A drunk human? A common mistake, but rest assured that my aim is perfectly accurate even when I am under the influence of alcohol. I have two questions for you and you will answer them truthfully and without any crap whatsoever. 1. What the fuck are you, and 2. What the fuck is he?” He said while pointing his unarmed hand at the wolf-guy.
Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum.
If You Desire Peace, Prepare For War
Drucchi
Shifter Darkly
Shifter Darkly

Postby Eagle101 on Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:38 pm

((OOC: I asked a while back and was told shifters can not change individual limbs, I'm not too sure about uncontrollable change though))

Daniel had not gone far when the arguments started again, and he did not pay attention until one word was spoken. Vampire. He stopped, listening, and something was said about a fox. Knowing his current luck, something was going to mess with his perceptions again, so he turned back and started walking slowly back towards the exit after taking his shoes off. He did not want to be seen until he was sure something strange really was happening.
Did you want a witty comment?
If you want faster communication than the forums PM system, my MSN handle is lordravens (at) gmail (dot) com
Eagle101
Shadow Shifter
Shadow Shifter

Postby Flame Kitsune on Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:16 pm

She growls as her body keeps turning her aura starting to show again as he uncontroleld physical change was taking place, her changing feet tore her new Nike hitops to shreds as they became like paws."You..want to know what the fcuk i am?" She snarls as her face lengthens fur covering her body and face."I,m not exactly human now am i?" she says as her height augments to about seven feet as she turns into a humanoid grey fox, long tongue licking her chops. "You can say im a...werefox. And the other one...looks like a shifter like me, but smells like a vampire!" She takes a step forwards."Still think youre seeing things?"
Flame Kitsune
Shifting Adept
Shifting Adept

Postby Lupis on Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:47 pm

"Thanks." Judas took the business card from Daniel, looking it over carefully, then nodded and slipped it into his pocket. With that taken care of, he turned to the cop, took the ID, and looked over it carefully. It seemed legit, and the picture matched, so he handed it back, nodding with satisfaction as he unloaded his gun. "Street smarts I got in spades, old man. I'm Undercity, born and bred. Samuel Derrik, though onstage I go by..." he frowned, trailing off as Jesse started to walk away, sprouting a tail and ears as she went.

Judas' jaw dropped. Jesus Christ, was this woman insane? The comments could have slipped by as her own craziness, but shifting?!? She just completely casually broke the veil! The fool! "Goddamn, you're stupid! You realize what you've just done? You call me a 'dumb vampire,' while you do something so completely idiotic!" He snarled under his breath. "You realize what they're going to do to you now? You just made yourself a threat. They're going to kill you to make sure you don't keep doing this. Hell, they might kill me, too, just for being too close to your stupidity."

The vampire stared Jesse down as she grew in height, crossing his arms over his chest. "Hell, they might just kill everyone here for this. How have you even lived this long if this is your attitude?"
Until shade is gone, until water is dust, into the shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath to spit in Sightblinder's eye on the last day.

-RIP Robert Jordan
Lupis
Shifter Shaman
Shifter Shaman

Postby Drucchi on Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:23 am

Matthew dropped his jaw in amazement as the girl changed more and more, a drop of sweat crept down his forehead, both because of amazement and because of fear. Suddenly she stepped forward asking him if he was seeing things, to be honest, he was hoping he was, but when the wolf-guy Samuel asked her if she realized what she had done, that opportunity was out of the picture. He glared at the werefox now towering above him and said: “Take one more step freak and ill blow out your kneecaps.” Without looking away he yelled at Samuel: “It seems you two know something I don’t so, who the fuck are ‘they’? And WHAT THE FUCK is going on down here?”
Drucchi
Shifter Darkly
Shifter Darkly

Postby Eagle101 on Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:02 am

"WHAT THE FUCK is going on down here?"

Trigger happy cop... not a good sign. Daniel was standing behind a stack of wood planks, and he decided to sit down and wait this one out. He wanted to hear what was going on at least. He remembered leaving his gun at the bottom of his bag too late, and the hard metal of the weapon collided with the ground, muffled only slightly by the ground, as he himself dropped into a cross-legged sitting position.
If you want faster communication than the forums PM system, my MSN handle is lordravens (at) gmail (dot) com
Eagle101
Shadow Shifter
Shadow Shifter

Postby Flame Kitsune on Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:12 am

She moved fast, much faster than any human could and grabbed the mans gun arm at the wrists pressure point, lifting him up in the air, she wasn't a killer, no, but she wasn't about to let a human threaten her. The tall Grey werevixen brought the cops face closer to hers."And because you made me angry enough to shift uncontrolled, you just made me a threat to all the others." she squeesed the mans wrist to amke him drop the gun."That means you signed my death warrant pig!" She heard a clang nearby and identified it as a metallic object at the bottom of a bag but ignored it.
Flame Kitsune
Shifting Adept
Shifting Adept

Postby Drucchi on Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:52 am

Man that woman was fast, she made him drop his gun, an impressive feat. But a good cop always has a backup plan. “I didn’t sign your death warrant. You just did that yourself.” He pulled out his knife and plunged it into her wrist and twisted, forcing her to release her grip. He dropped to the floor, picked up his gun, and jumped out of her immidiate reach. He aimed his gun at her head and said. "Back where we started eh 'FREAK?."
Drucchi
Shifter Darkly
Shifter Darkly

Postby Eagle101 on Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:35 pm

((OOC: Twink fest... If you go looking for fights, someone is going to kill you dead!))

With everyone else aware now, Daniel figured he may as well just announce himself. He stood and began walking around the pile of wood.

"Back where we started eh 'FREAK?"

With a cool head now, Daniel thought back to earlier and realised that he could not recall hearing the cop load a new magazine after emptying his current one. Daniel retrieved his own weapon, flicked the safety for the third time that night, and walked out behind the cop, aiming for his heart and not looking at anything else for fear of a sudden movement.

"Now that I'm not pissed off at anyone, much, it looks like I'll be the mediator. I'm not the best you will get because I do want to talk to Judas here. Just thought you should know. And to start, how about putting that gun on the ground, to your left, and kicking it backwards." Daniel risked a quick glance towards the other two, and it took him a few seconds to gather himself enough to start talking again after seeing the fox. "I know it is not loaded, and these two seem to think you would be better off dead, either one can tell you I'm aiming for the heart, and even if you had believed my crossbow story, a good broadhead would kill you anyway."

There. Speech over, now hopefully things would not go up in flames. He really did not want to see a musician killed by some drunk cop, especially one a large number of his clients respected.
Eagle101
Shadow Shifter
Shadow Shifter

PreviousNext

Return to Tales of Shade City Testing Grounds