Test Locale: Undercity Docks - Dobin's Warehouse

These forums are for testing characters, character ideas, doing test battles, and test RPs with new people while waiting for character approvals. Nothing in here is considered official or counted into timeline. Although the standard rules apply for behavior as would apply in the main RP.

Please create new threads for your RP tests, begin with a location.

Re: Test Locale: Undercity Docks - Dobin's Warehouse

Postby Drucchi on Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:24 am

A kid with a gun behind him and a were… fox? In front of him, Matthew was caught between the hammer and the anvil. “Aiming for heart huh Kid? I really doubt that you intend to kill me, if you wanted to do it, you would have done it all ready. And I have no intentions of putting my gun down before little miss Freak Of Nature here stops doing her Werewolf impression.” Matthew was hoping he didn’t misjudge Daniel when he first saw him, and that the were… something would calm down, before she would rip him apart. “And my gun.” He fired a shot into the floor. “Is loaded.”
Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum.
If You Desire Peace, Prepare For War
Drucchi
Shifter Darkly
Shifter Darkly

Postby Eagle101 on Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:55 am

The familiar sound of a gun firing was all it took, with Daniel strung as far as he was. He responded without thinking, firing a shot into each shoulder blade and wrist. He had performed that manoeuvre till it was natural to him at the range, since he had known just laying eyes on the gun that he did not have it in him to kill intentionally.

"You are right on one count, I do not kill. On the other hand, I have no qualms about disabling people who threaten me, my friends, or my potential clients. Now, I'm heading back to the address on the card, Judas, so if you want to chat meet me there." Daniel started backing away, as he spoke, "Cop, I hope you have sense enough to get that patched up and forget this night. If you follow this up on it, know that I have a large network of contacts in the undercity who would be more than willing to hide me." He continued backwards, waiting to make sure nobody still had any murderous intent.
Did you want a witty comment?
If you want faster communication than the forums PM system, my MSN handle is lordravens (at) gmail (dot) com
Eagle101
Shadow Shifter
Shadow Shifter

Postby Drucchi on Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:44 am

The kid fucking shot me, when I get my arms stitched back together, I am going to beat the living crap out of him, Matthew thought to himself. His arms burning with pain he dropped his gun on the floor, he turned to face Daniel and said: “What a great shot you are Daniel, great shot. Don’t worry you don’t need worry about me following up on this, cause brutal dismemberment is not an accepted interrogation method.” He collapsed up against a wall because of the pain. “Ok Matthew you’ve been shot, both arms, both wrists, you can barely use your arms and there is a psychotic werewolf just 10 meters away prepared to kill you. You’ve had better days.” He muttered to himself. He got up and using his right arms last ounce of strength he picked up his gun and put it back in the holster, and collapsed once again.
Last edited by Drucchi on Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Drucchi
Shifter Darkly
Shifter Darkly

Postby Eagle101 on Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:53 am

((OOC: Yay, short posts. Sorry about not asking you about the shots, it completely slipped my mind... if you don't want to go down that path PM me and I can edit my posts.))

Great... Well, the cop looked beaten enough to not respond if he came closer, so Daniel started walking towards him. "Shit... maybe the conversation will have to wait after all. Do you guys happen to have some spare, and expendable clothes with you? I don't want him to bleed to death."
If you want faster communication than the forums PM system, my MSN handle is lordravens (at) gmail (dot) com
Eagle101
Shadow Shifter
Shadow Shifter

Postby Drucchi on Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:29 am

((OOC: What the heck, this is only a test locale, it didnt happen.))

First he shoots me, and then he wants to help me? Matthew thought to himself. A refreshing change, Matthew had been shot countless of times but the shooter had never come back and tried to help him. “Kid your aim is a few centimetres off you might wanna work on it. And just use my shirt for bandage.” Then he realized one strange thing. “Daniel just why are we ignoring the blood mad werewolf standing right next to us?”
Drucchi
Shifter Darkly
Shifter Darkly

Postby Eagle101 on Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:48 am

“Daniel just why are we ignoring the blood mad werewolf standing right next to us?”

Logical question, with a logical answer. "If he wanted to kill someone, he probably would have come after me when I offered earlier and actually did walk off." He pulled out his switchblade and started cutting along a seam on the side. "I may need most of the material to bandage everything. I can't do much more than that." He had seen Matthew bandaging a similar shoulder wound once, it could not be different enough to cause a problem here. Daniel stopped for a moment and looked back towards Judas. "So, what brought you here tonight? And what was all that about a veil?" Daniel asked the question while staring into Judas' eyes, not noticing the shifter.
Eagle101
Shadow Shifter
Shadow Shifter

Postby Drucchi on Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:59 am

(((OOC: Matthew who? And i am pritty sure the shifter is a she.)))

"Easy for you to say, it wasn't you who stabbed her."
Drucchi
Shifter Darkly
Shifter Darkly

Postby Flame Kitsune on Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:02 pm

She moves fast, swiftly kicing the gun from the cops hand and following through with another to his face. roaring in anger at being wounded."I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU COP OR NOT!!!" She yells as she lunges at the man before he can try to get his gun."No one hurts me and lives!!!"
((ok i just freaking hope im not messing something up here cuz way too many posts to read through...)

She Hopes the vampire or the kid dont interfere, this human is her prey.
Flame Kitsune
Shifting Adept
Shifting Adept

Postby Eagle101 on Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:33 pm

Flame Kitsune wrote:((ok i just freaking hope im not messing something up here cuz way too many posts to read through...)

((OOC: Please do read. You missed a few posts that already dealt with the loaded weapon. If you look into my posts carefully, Daniel has not seen your shifted character yet, and she would want to keep him ignorant of shifters... right?

And you said werewolf, so I assumed Judas. werefox would be the shifter?))

"It wasn't you who stabbed her."

"I'm not sure whether you did it in self defence, or not, but I'm sure she can deal with it. You have four bullets in you, she only has a knife." He wanted to hear Judas' response before he continued, though, so he did not turn around when he delivered his response.
Eagle101
Shadow Shifter
Shadow Shifter

Postby Drucchi on Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:09 pm

Well now Matthew knew what the were… something wanted to do. “AHH SHUT UP FREAK, I am lying here on the floor with four bullets in me, totally defenceless, being patched up by the person who shot me, and besides it was you who took it from threats to it being physical. Fucking look at me I am lucky if I don’t bleed to death! You could just wait a few hours and the job would be done for you. One more thing were… whatever you are do you really think killing is that easy? Well I can tell, it is not. It is the hardest thing you will ever do in your life, and it will haunt you forever, trust me I know, from cold hard experience.”
Drucchi
Shifter Darkly
Shifter Darkly

PreviousNext

Return to Tales of Shade City Testing Grounds