Test Locale: Undercity Docks - Dobin's Warehouse

These forums are for testing characters, character ideas, doing test battles, and test RPs with new people while waiting for character approvals. Nothing in here is considered official or counted into timeline. Although the standard rules apply for behavior as would apply in the main RP.

Please create new threads for your RP tests, begin with a location.

Re: Test Locale: Undercity Docks - Dobin's Warehouse

Postby Eagle101 on Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:20 pm

((OOC: Let's just assume the gun kicking bit never happened, and the threat did.))

"I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU COP"

Daniel really did not need this right now. He dropped his knife, picked up his gun, and aimed for the shifter's left knee. "Either you back off, and let me patch him up, or I patch up your broken legs as well. I'm getting bored of all this enmity, all I came here for was some peace and quiet."
Did you want a witty comment?
If you want faster communication than the forums PM system, my MSN handle is lordravens (at) gmail (dot) com
Eagle101
Shadow Shifter
Shadow Shifter

Postby Lupis on Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:52 am

Judas growled, eyes closing...and then he blurred. Rather than seeming to move, it seemed as if he simply moved from one place to the other without crossing the intervening space, his inch-long, thick, curved claws at the charging werefox's throat. "You calm the fuck down. Realize something: I could have torn your throat out just now. However, I'm showing restraint, something you seem incapable of." He snarled, eyes lit from behind, bright red slits. "Now, calm down or you will be put down." His hand tightens almost imperceptibly. It would be so easy to tear her throat out here and now. She'd bleed out before she could heal.

"And you, Daniel." Judas spoke without removing his gaze from the Shifter. "Unless you're loaded with silver, shooting her in the legs is only going to be a temporary measure. She'll heal." His lips peeled back, showing off his teeth in a feral grimace. "Silver'll stop her. She can't heal around it. The only other thing I know of is my blood." His eyes narrowed another few millimeters. "It seems that we're opposed to one another even at a cellular level."

He looked back over his shoulder at Daniel and the fallen cop for just a moment before returning his gaze to the enraged Shifter. "Get him bandaged up. He'll be all right if we can get him to the hospital soon." He snarled, baring all of his teeth. "The were-bitch was just leaving."
Until shade is gone, until water is dust, into the shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath to spit in Sightblinder's eye on the last day.

-RIP Robert Jordan
Lupis
Shifter Shaman
Shifter Shaman

Postby Eagle101 on Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:04 am

"He'll be all right if we can get him to the hospital soon."

Daniel nodded, not understanding what the wolf was talking about, but it must have something to do with the veil they talked about. Maybe some sort of expensive body mod. He looked up towards the shifter and smiled. "Looks more like a fox, not a dog."

Then he turned his attention towards the cop, finished slicing off the lower half of his shirt, and set to cutting it into thinner strips, which he hoped would be long enough to patch up the cop.
If you want faster communication than the forums PM system, my MSN handle is lordravens (at) gmail (dot) com
Eagle101
Shadow Shifter
Shadow Shifter

Postby Drucchi on Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:04 am

Silver excellent idea! Next time I walk around down here I’ll have a clip of silver bullets on me, Matthew muttered to himself. He was right there were something very wrong with Samuel, as he did the ‘moves so fast that you are dead before you blink’ thing and restrained the were… whatever. “Samuel correct me if I’m wrong, but didn’t I have just dumped into something I don’t and probably never will understand, right?” While all this was happening Matthew was wondering, where the hell did the creepy woman go?
Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum.
If You Desire Peace, Prepare For War
Drucchi
Shifter Darkly
Shifter Darkly

Postby Eagle101 on Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:13 pm

"Is it a bad thing if he is not speaking coherently, now?" Daniel tightened one makeshift bandage around the cop's chest, covering the two bullet wounds just below his shoulders, then tied it and placed a second piece of material over the first since the cop's shirt was a little on the thin side.
Eagle101
Shadow Shifter
Shadow Shifter

Postby Drucchi on Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:09 pm

"Yes that is a bad thing. Man how I could use a good steak right now….” Matthews’s vision was getting blurry and his mind started to drift because of blood loss. Though the loss of blood was getting smaller because of the bandages.
Drucchi
Shifter Darkly
Shifter Darkly

Postby Lupis on Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:01 am

Judas shivered. "Daniel, keep him talking. Keep him awake and alert. And for God's sake, get him bandaged up properly." His concentration was fixed on the werefox, but the scent of blood was becoming more and more distracting. If he hadn't fed well, and recently, it would be a severe problem for his concentration.

"And yeah, Matt, it's gonna be a long time 'till you come to terms with this, if ever." He shivered, nervously licking his lips. Damn, the blood was hard to ignore...he shook his head in an attempt to clear it. "I'm still working all this out, and I'll be more than glad to tell you what I know. Just know this for now: you've taken your first step into a much larger world..."
Until shade is gone, until water is dust, into the shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath to spit in Sightblinder's eye on the last day.

-RIP Robert Jordan
Lupis
Shifter Shaman
Shifter Shaman

Postby Eagle101 on Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:09 am

"I'm doing the best I can with no first-aid experience and only one memory of my brother bandaging a gunshot wound..." He tied off the second strip quickly, and started winding another around the cop's left wrist. "So bare with me, Judas." Somehow he had managed to miss the guy's bones. Probably a good thing. "So, Matt, what brought you here tonight?"
Eagle101
Shadow Shifter
Shadow Shifter

Postby Drucchi on Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:53 am

”So did the were… whatever she is, tell the truth? You really are a vampire aren’t ya? If that was true and I hadn’t been gunned down, I’d probably empty a clip your way.” He began laughing. “Daniel look in my left back pocket and you will see the reason to why I came here.” In his back pocket were two pictures one of his wife and daughter and one of their gravesites. "And Daniel how did you get your hands on a gun, you dont look a day over eighteen."
Drucchi
Shifter Darkly
Shifter Darkly

Postby Eagle101 on Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:23 am

"And Daniel how did you get your hands on a gun, you dont look a day over eighteen."

Daniel tied off the left wrist, and began wrapping the final bandage around his right forearm. "I'll check your pocket once I finish with this bandage. And my eighteenth was a month ago. Only reason I hit you is total recall, I knew a lot about how to aim and fire before I got my hands on a gun."

He was amazed at how easily he lied, he always was, but it was a prerequisite for working at a recording studio. Lying well is the only thing that keeps bad singers happy, so it became a natural skill after the first year. "And since I'm getting really confused about this... Can we define 'vampire'? I thought they were mythological creatures, but supposedly I'm wrong."
Eagle101
Shadow Shifter
Shadow Shifter

PreviousNext

Return to Tales of Shade City Testing Grounds