She:Kon and O:Nan all

Introduce yourself to your fellow patrons. We'd like to get to know you!

She:Kon and O:Nan all

Postby theldrakis on Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:14 am

She:Kon and O:Nan, I am Theldrakis Shadona Kadintra, Thel for short. I enjoyed, altho there was sidetracking involved, the comic shifters since before [i forget the first tap into shifters page] 8/10/09. I have since then returned to view the comic and what happens in ferah's world [of course i mean read the comic lol]. I hope that she is able to control her self in the end.
[note: the avatar is temporary till i get a better one stored in my hd that i left at home.]
theldrakis
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Re: She:Kon and O:Nan all

Postby reallydemonic on Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:52 am

hi how are u doing, yea alot of ppl are anticipating ferrah and friends return, i know i am. btw welcome to the forums
reallydemonic
Shifting Adept
Shifting Adept

Postby theldrakis on Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:01 am

reallydemonic wrote:hi how are u doing, yea alot of ppl are anticipating ferrah and friends return, i know i am. btw welcome to the forums

im good, actualy it took me a while [due to rl and keeping up with all 8 forums im a part of], so im kinda late introducing my self. i am a sorta writer so im hoping that i can contribute some ideas to SM if she lets me. I have already told all my friends how great shifters is as a comic.
[note: the avatar is temporary till i get a better one stored in my hd that i left at home.]
theldrakis
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Postby reallydemonic on Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:52 am

thats awesome, i have told a couple of my friends as well, some of them are writers, artists etc. Hopefully we can have this forum as a way of helping future writers and artist come together to talk and share, but more importantly, finally finding out what happens next in shifters.....i cant wait for June
reallydemonic
Shifting Adept
Shifting Adept

Return to Introductions