How long have I been reading this bloody comic anyway?

Introduce yourself to your fellow patrons. We'd like to get to know you!

How long have I been reading this bloody comic anyway?

Postby Lunaticked on Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:08 am

Kicking myself for not checking the website for a couple weeks and missing that contest. Ouch.

Also kicking myself for being tired and signing up Luanticked first. That was just silly.

ANYWAY. Yo.

I have been reading shifters for...ages. Near when it started, before it was on keenspace. Oddly I found the webcomic because I was a bit of a troll in highschool. Vampire, Otherkin, Therianthropy forums. These were the things I had fun picking on and one forum of the latter group was how I stumbled on Shifters...but that was a decade or more ago and a person grows up after awhile and that sort of trolling behavior just seems pretty damn stupid. Heck, even lost a friendship with someone I really wish I had around sometimes because of stupid trolling.

So, young people? Don't be dicks. Eventually you age a few more years and some of that empathy malarkey creeps up on you. Pain in the ass, that stuff. I'm almost 27 and I think I'm at my own empathy cap. Hopefully it'll start to go down when I near my 40s and my job skills are in high demand in the corporate sector and I can abuse em for a decade and a half and retire in luxury (I write a lot of ands when I'm tired it seems).

Or you know...cabin in the woods. That'd rock too.

But eh! Whatever. Rambling. Important thing is...gods DAMN I love this comic and am sticking with it until the internet implodes in on itself. I re-read the entire thing a few days ago, which was nice but now I'm just salivating for more. Or perhaps that's the smell of the leftovers from that French place I ate at.

No. It is 2am. I will not be lured into food by the smell of dried up...something. It had duck in it. The duck is now gone.

...So. Any chance the RP section might pick up anytime soon? That would be swell.
Lunaticked
Shifter Darkly
Shifter Darkly

Re: How long have I been reading this bloody comic anyway?

Postby Talexis on Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:01 am

Hey, whatsup?

Whatever the way you took to make it here, you're welcome here~
I imagine everything will start picking up shortly before the Redux debuts, as of now there's you and maybe 15 others that are actually active on these forums at the moment? We're small right now, but don't worry, we're awesome enough to make up for it, especially you for joining the forums right now.
Stay awesome, you~

Oh and duck = delicious. I haven't had duck in monthssss.
Talexis
Shifting Adept
Shifting Adept

Postby Lunaticked on Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:09 pm

Duck IS delicious. Best part about Chinatown. Slap down 12 dollars, get a whole duck chopped into tiny pieces and you get to tear into a delicious pile of EPIC until you pick every single bone clean.

Then you make soup from those bones.
Lunaticked
Shifter Darkly
Shifter Darkly

Postby LittleLost on Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:11 am

Duck is good, but I don't get it that often since I live in a desert state. We do get plenty of Elk from the mountains though.

Bambi is delicious.
LittleLost
Shadow Shifter
Shadow Shifter

Postby Penumbra on Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:08 am

LittleLost wrote:Bambi is delicious.

Buuurrrd.

Also, welcome to the forum, Lunaticked. 8-)
Oh god, I'm engaged to a Douglas fir.
Penumbra
Shadow Shifter
Shadow Shifter

Return to Introductions