I'm back =p.

Introduce yourself to your fellow patrons. We'd like to get to know you!

Re: I'm back =p.

Postby Lunaticked on Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:56 am

Gorble wrote:Aw look what you've both done. Ya woke up the Sterling. He was enjoying a nice dream where him and Maverick got along via spikey chains in naughty places.

Huh. Wow. I consider myself mostly straight, but I'm coming right out and saying this.

Pics. Now.
Lunaticked
Shifter Darkly
Shifter Darkly

Postby Jon on Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:08 pm

hehehe always fun to cause a sturrr. Now if only i could remember how to post pics =p.
Jon
Shadow Shifter
Shadow Shifter

Postby Suicidal Lady on Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:56 pm

Lunaticked wrote:
Gorble wrote:Aw look what you've both done. Ya woke up the Sterling. He was enjoying a nice dream where him and Maverick got along via spikey chains in naughty places.

Huh. Wow. I consider myself mostly straight, but I'm coming right out and saying this.

Pics. Now.

You will make me fangirl squee with those pics, and you always want fangirl squees. They are what feed the internet comic gods.
~Reach for the moon, because if you miss, at least you'll be among the stars.
If this sig looks blue to you, you are moving towards your screen to fast
*Physics humor, couldn't help myself*
Suicidal Lady
Shifting Champion
Shifting Champion

Postby Lunaticked on Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:56 am

Suicidal Lady wrote:
Lunaticked wrote:

Pics. Now.

You will make me fangirl squee with those pics, and you always want fangirl squees. They are what feed the internet comic gods.

As much as that may be true, I've dated some girls prone to fangirl squees. Beneficial as they are to comics, the pain they cause in the sensitive ears of the boyfriend is a high price to pay.
Lunaticked
Shifter Darkly
Shifter Darkly

Postby Jon on Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:02 am

Fangirls are probobly why earplugs were invented =p.
Jon
Shadow Shifter
Shadow Shifter

Postby Bubbanator505 on Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:10 pm

IDK girls squeeling is a good sign that a date is going well.
Bubbanator505
Shifting Adept
Shifting Adept

Postby ShadowsMyst on Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:07 pm

while I'd love to post that sort of thing in *cough* places it could be appreciated, the most adult nature of such a thing would certainly get me into hot water with paypal. Thus I try to stay away from it. Although there are other places I could post it, it wouldn't be on here, sadly.
ShadowsMyst
Shifters Creator & Admin
Shifters Creator & Admin

Postby Suicidal Lady on Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:23 am

Lunaticked wrote:
Suicidal Lady wrote:You will make me fangirl squee with those pics, and you always want fangirl squees. They are what feed the internet comic gods.

As much as that may be true, I've dated some girls prone to fangirl squees. Beneficial as they are to comics, the pain they cause in the sensitive ears of the boyfriend is a high price to pay.

Dude, I dated a fanboy who did the fangirl squee. THAT is 100 times worse then the most ear piercing fangirl squee, especially when they do it in public and often. Makes people question whether or not you are just a cover girlfriend for something else >:/
~Reach for the moon, because if you miss, at least you'll be among the stars.
If this sig looks blue to you, you are moving towards your screen to fast
*Physics humor, couldn't help myself*
Suicidal Lady
Shifting Champion
Shifting Champion

Postby Lunaticked on Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:25 am

That's terrifying. I am..so glad my so-girly-yet-so-straight former roommate never fangirl squeed.
Lunaticked
Shifter Darkly
Shifter Darkly

Postby Jon on Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:25 pm

Suicidal Lady wrote:
Lunaticked wrote:
Suicidal Lady wrote:You will make me fangirl squee with those pics, and you always want fangirl squees. They are what feed the internet comic gods.

Dude, I dated a fanboy who did the fangirl squee. THAT is 100 times worse then the most ear piercing fangirl squee, especially when they do it in public and often. Makes people question whether or not you are just a cover girlfriend for something else >:/

she wins hands down lol.
Jon
Shadow Shifter
Shadow Shifter

Previous

Return to Introductions