Hello everyone

Introduce yourself to your fellow patrons. We'd like to get to know you!

Hello everyone

Postby Rezkin on Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:39 pm

It's nice to meet you all. I found Shifters from a link ShadowsMyst left in a different forum. If the user name Jakkal rings any bells from the other forum...then I'm sure she and others will know for sure what I mean. :)

I have only begun recently reading web comics so after reading the following comics:

Twokinds, Slightlydamned, and BlackTapestries...I was hooked on comics like these. ^^

I have lots of others to read on the web when I get the chance...and I can hear some say: "Well we all have to start somewhere." So I will agree with those that say this. :P

Thank you all for reading my brief introduction. I know it isn't much since I am just another fan of web comics with furries in it really. (Werewolves or wolf related ones especially!) If there are any web comics that are still ongoing or complete and have wolf furries in it...I would love to know where to look! So for those who post a reference for me to look into, I thank you in advance now and greatly appreciate it! :D *wags tail happily*
Rezkin
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Re: Hello everyone

Postby ShadowsMyst on Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:12 pm

Hey Rezkin. It must have been something i posted on Jakkal's livejournal or something. XD

We actually have a thread herethat talks about many other were themed comics, not so much the furry ones, but you can check it out and see if you discover anything you like.
ShadowsMyst
Shifters Creator & Admin
Shifters Creator & Admin

Return to Introductions