Yo

Introduce yourself to your fellow patrons. We'd like to get to know you!

Yo

Postby Jae87 on Mon May 21, 2012 11:51 pm

Hey I'm Jae (and that kinda rhymed)!

I've been reading Shifters since it was on Keenspace; I was in middle school I think, but I DO know that it's been a helluva long time. I've always been a fan both Lycanthropes and Vampires, and I have written stories of my own about both (and plan to publish books if things work out). I'm kind of a grammar Nazi and I love writing above all else. I also play video games, but much more casually than I did when I was in high school. I'm a sucker for both Zelda and Kingdom Hearts.

I've never really used the forums before, but you may have seen my comments on the comic before, but here's my official introduction for you all. I'll try to be a bit more active on the forums now that I've made this post. :)
--Jae

First, click this link to give me Shifter-Coins.

Then, feel free to read the first two chapters of my book, Blood Moon: The Blue Vampire, by clicking here.
You can also visit the grave of my old webcomic, Linnyanie, or the wasteland of my DeviantArt page.
Jae87
Shifting Adept
Shifting Adept

Re: Yo

Postby Anthius on Wed May 30, 2012 11:52 am

*In best butcher voice possible*

Ahhh Fresh meat

*choughs*

Sorry been playing a bit to much Diablo lately, anyway. Welcome to the forums, always happy to have more people in here.
And then the Archangel Anthius spoke to them saying, “Fear shall be vanquished by the Sword of Faith.”
Anthius
Shifting Adept
Shifting Adept

Postby Talexis on Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:13 am

Welcome aboard! I'd show you to the dungeo-I mean quarters, but I see Anthius has already got that covered! We're happy to see new faces all the time here. :)
Talexis
Shifting Adept
Shifting Adept

Postby Jae87 on Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:31 pm

Thanks for the welcome (and sorry for the delayed response)!
--Jae

First, click this link to give me Shifter-Coins.

Then, feel free to read the first two chapters of my book, Blood Moon: The Blue Vampire, by clicking here.
You can also visit the grave of my old webcomic, Linnyanie, or the wasteland of my DeviantArt page.
Jae87
Shifting Adept
Shifting Adept

Return to Introductions