is there any good werewolf anime out there

Discussion, reviews, and general chit chat about our favorite forms of moving picture entertainment. Aside from flipbooks that is.

Re: is there any good werewolf anime out there

Postby Jon on Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:38 pm

sounds like something to look forward to.
Jon
Shadow Shifter
Shadow Shifter

Postby madmwolf on Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:56 pm

madmwolf
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Postby artguy50 on Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:44 am

anime not webcomics and there already a tab for that
"There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance."--Socrates

The purpose of morality is to teach you, not to suffer and die, but to enjoy yourself and live.--ayn rand
artguy50
Shifter Elite
Shifter Elite

Postby Jon on Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:12 am

someone should make a good werewolf anime. After all there a tones of vampire ones.
Jon
Shadow Shifter
Shadow Shifter

Postby artguy50 on Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:22 pm

Jon wrote:someone should make a good werewolf anime. After all there a tones of vampire ones.

i agree there way too mush vamp and Z stuff out there already

The purpose of morality is to teach you, not to suffer and die, but to enjoy yourself and live.--ayn rand
artguy50
Shifter Elite
Shifter Elite

Postby WikedKity on Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:45 pm

artguy50 wrote:i find out there a anime movie coming out called "Ookami Kodomo no Ame to Yuki" or in English "Rain and Snow, the Wolf Children" it's about the shape shifting Wolf kids growing up together

:shock:

Can't wait... can't wait...

too much credit keeps being given to the vamps... nice to see something showing were-creatures as more than animals
Never piss off a Cat... For you are soft and a wonderful Scratching Post! Besides, you have to sleep sometime! -Me
WikedKity
Shifty Novice
Shifty Novice

Postby artguy50 on Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:34 pm

WikedKity wrote:
artguy50 wrote:i find out there a anime movie coming out called "Ookami Kodomo no Ame to Yuki" or in English "Rain and Snow, the Wolf Children" it's about the shape shifting Wolf kids growing up together

:shock:

Can't wait... can't wait...

too much credit keeps being given to the vamps... nice to see something showing were-creatures as more than animals

yeah i mean what gives, there over 100s or 1000s of vamp comics, shows, games, books and what do were-creatures gets a craply adaped comics of mrscy tomson, and were side chacaters in vamp anime

artguy50
Shifter Elite
Shifter Elite

Postby WikedKity on Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:09 am

My guess is we need to seriously chlorinate the gene pool of all the "staple wrist to my forehead- No one understands me... Except my dark Brethren" type idiots...

Is it me, or are too many focused on being civil and modern that they deny the fact that at our basest instincts, we are animals... :twisted:

Guess leeches are popular cause they hide that fact... So, Who would rather be a wolf in sheep's clothing, or a snake in the grass?

Sorry, taking psych right now in so I am picking things apart with glee and we just hit upon human nature and behavior.
Never piss off a Cat... For you are soft and a wonderful Scratching Post! Besides, you have to sleep sometime! -Me
WikedKity
Shifty Novice
Shifty Novice

Postby artguy50 on Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:14 pm

yeah, what gives make some werewolf anime or at least some good werewolf movies like amaracan werewolf in london or something like that

artguy50
Shifter Elite
Shifter Elite

Postby skip00319 on Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:27 am

Well not that the werewolf was the main character but he was in there theres always dark stalkers anime.
skip00319
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

PreviousNext

Return to Anime, TV & Movies