Bioshock Infinite

Remember rolling dice with buddies with stacks of books, pizza, and caffinated beverages? No? Perhaps then you remember lan parties leveling with your WoW peeps, or maybe you just like to play solo on your console of choice. Whatever that may be, any form of game, lets talk about it.

Bioshock Infinite

Postby Gorble on Sun May 19, 2013 9:36 am

Well chalk up another game I've now played through, not a hundred percent completion because I'm not that level of masochist. Also the story is... just wow. It is an epic knot of awesome and wtf?!?

Sadly I wasn't a fan of most of the weapons even if some of them were interesting. I did wish there were more sections to use the sniper rifle in. Also I found some of the vigors kinda bad. Like the Send it back one, which can act as a shield, be held to catch bullets, or be tossed as a mine. Since you caught bullets and set mines the same way you basically were just making a more powerful mine. Frankly I liked the alternate power idea as well as the combo powers (not that I think I really pulled them off), but the fact that most are just drop power down as a mine is kind of lame to me.

So those are my initial thoughts after playing through the game. It's got some intriguing elements to it even if some of the gameplay is kind of 'meh' to me.
"Why do angels always look like that?"
-Room mate
"God isn't very inventive."
-Me
Gorble
Queen of Darkness
Queen of Darkness

Re: Bioshock Infinite

Postby artguy50 on Sun May 19, 2013 5:33 pm

i think they were more focused on talling a story than gameplay, hell my making it look like a mondrn shooter like cod or battlefeald adds to the surpring twist at the end
"There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance."--Socrates

The purpose of morality is to teach you, not to suffer and die, but to enjoy yourself and live.--ayn rand
artguy50
Shifter Elite
Shifter Elite

Return to Gaming Central