Street fighter 4

Remember rolling dice with buddies with stacks of books, pizza, and caffinated beverages? No? Perhaps then you remember lan parties leveling with your WoW peeps, or maybe you just like to play solo on your console of choice. Whatever that may be, any form of game, lets talk about it.

Street fighter 4

Postby Anthius on Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:25 am

Well I just got this game a few days ago, and have been enjoying the hell out of it, it feels like a step back towards the roots of the game with a few things added in.

They added an online mode that almost makes it feel like you're playing in an arcade, you can be challenged by people while playing arcade mode at any time. I just went through 4 matches of this with 2 wins and 2 loses.

And really thing is the first SF game that I feel is actually somewhat balanced, I'm able to play as Cammy someone with no ranged attacks and can beat someone who spams the fireballs. I recommend this to anyone who is a fan of the first few street fighter 2's.
And then the Archangel Anthius spoke to them saying, “Fear shall be vanquished by the Sword of Faith.”
Anthius
Shifter Elite
Shifter Elite

Return to Gaming Central