F.E.A.R. Series

Remember rolling dice with buddies with stacks of books, pizza, and caffinated beverages? No? Perhaps then you remember lan parties leveling with your WoW peeps, or maybe you just like to play solo on your console of choice. Whatever that may be, any form of game, lets talk about it.

F.E.A.R. Series

Postby Lupis on Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:00 am

OH.

MY.

GOD.

I've been slowly working my way through the first game (it gets bloody impossible to sit through and play at a stretch when the scary stuff starts happening around you) but I just picked up and played through the demo of F.E.A.R. 2. Dear Christ. Twice as awesome in every respect. Twice as scary. Graphics are twice as awesome.

*curls up in a ball and whimpers*

Bear in mind, I made the mistake of playing part of the first game while on a break at work. After hours. Alone. Only person in a big mall. I was twitchy for the whole rest of the night after only thirty minutes playing the game.
Until shade is gone, until water is dust, into the shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath to spit in Sightblinder's eye on the last day.

-RIP Robert Jordan
Lupis
Shifter Shaman
Shifter Shaman

Re: F.E.A.R. Series

Postby KitsuneSefam on Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:27 am

I didn't go through the first game because I started to get pissed halfway at all the cheap tricks they used to scare you, especially when you KNOW something is gonna happen in a room you have to go through(Lol, I just closed my eyes and went through it). F.E.A.R. kicks Resident Evil and Silent Hill anyday for the scaring level.

Although it's an awesome game.
KitsuneSefam
Shifting Adept
Shifting Adept

Return to Gaming Central