the darkness

Remember rolling dice with buddies with stacks of books, pizza, and caffinated beverages? No? Perhaps then you remember lan parties leveling with your WoW peeps, or maybe you just like to play solo on your console of choice. Whatever that may be, any form of game, lets talk about it.

the darkness

Postby vampirherr on Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:35 pm

hey anyone ever play the darkness

in my opinion it has the best storyline (gamewise)that i have ever seen and the though the gameplay wasnt the best the storyline made it my faverite game along with a few other reasons. reasons that just so happen to have to do with the storyline and more or less a part of my life but thats another story for another place not the game page :D
Q: when death is just around the corner what do you do
A: keep walking forward
vampirherr
Shadow Shifter
Shadow Shifter

Re: the darkness

Postby Gorble on Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:19 am

Played it, had an interesting time of it, spending most of my time doing execution shots or playing with ma tentacles and knocking out lights. The darklings(?) of course were awesome. Who doesn't like crazy little goblins.

I wouldn't be one to call it the best storyline as I still haven't ever finished the game, so I haven't been compelled enough by it to see where it goes and how it all ends. Still it had some interesting mechanics and I certainly had a blast dialing phone numbers to see what funny message would come up.
"Why do angels always look like that?"
-Room mate
"God isn't very inventive."
-Me
Gorble
Queen of Darkness
Queen of Darkness

Re: the darkness

Postby vampirherr on Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:28 am

ya it was definatly an interesting game the darkness goblin dudes were always fun to have around.

i thought the story line was well thought out and realistic you know aside from the darkness though in a way that to is real

i guess what really propelled me was how closly the story line fit with setaine events in my life and how i would have dealt with the situation he had i guess i could have just said i could connect well with the story...oh well...i mean im not in the mafia or anything but i could connect with how Jackie felt and whatnot
Q: when death is just around the corner what do you do
A: keep walking forward
vampirherr
Shadow Shifter
Shadow Shifter

Return to Gaming Central