Vindictus

Remember rolling dice with buddies with stacks of books, pizza, and caffinated beverages? No? Perhaps then you remember lan parties leveling with your WoW peeps, or maybe you just like to play solo on your console of choice. Whatever that may be, any form of game, lets talk about it.

Vindictus

Postby LittleLost on Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:05 pm

Does anyone here play arcade style mmo's? If you do, I recommend (if you're not already playing) Vindictus
I just started there recently playing a Lann named Warbreak.
LittleLost
Shadow Shifter
Shadow Shifter

Re: Vindictus

Postby Talexis on Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:52 am

Love the game, but like all nexon games, it requires a lot of time...which I don't have anymore xD If you're on the East server, I have a lvl 32 lann, and on the west server a lvl 19. I haven't actually gone on since 'october however... Otherwise it can be a very fun game. I especially appreciate the speed and performance of the game engine when you engage enemies =p
Talexis
Shifting Adept
Shifting Adept

Re: Vindictus

Postby LittleLost on Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:36 pm

Talexis wrote:Love the game, but like all nexon games, it requires a lot of time...which I don't have anymore xD If you're on the East server, I have a lvl 32 lann, and on the west server a lvl 19. I haven't actually gone on since 'october however... Otherwise it can be a very fun game. I especially appreciate the speed and performance of the game engine when you engage enemies =p

West server. I agree with you about the game engine, except when someone with a lousy connection is trying to host a battle. That always annoys me. Some of them can't help it, but I've had to bugg people before about lowering their game graphics.
LittleLost
Shadow Shifter
Shadow Shifter

Return to Gaming Central