Xbox 360 DDR battle anyone?

Remember rolling dice with buddies with stacks of books, pizza, and caffinated beverages? No? Perhaps then you remember lan parties leveling with your WoW peeps, or maybe you just like to play solo on your console of choice. Whatever that may be, any form of game, lets talk about it.

Xbox 360 DDR battle anyone?

Postby ShadowsMyst on Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:50 am

Does anyone besides me play this? I'm not very good at it per se, but I think its a hella fun.

I'm trying to get into an exercise thing, and I know you can play with or against someone over xbox live. Any takers on this? I'll probably get my ass kicked a lot. XD I generally would be playing around 6-7pm PDTish when I get home for work before dinner and comic stuff.
ShadowsMyst
Shifters Creator & Admin
Shifters Creator & Admin

Re: Xbox 360 DDR battle anyone?

Postby Tsureai on Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:17 pm

When I used to work for Xbox I would have said yes! But now I let all my Live subscriptions lapse.
Que miras, cuando la luz se va?
Tsureai
Daughter of the DarkStar
Daughter of the DarkStar

Postby Suicidal Lady on Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:09 pm

All of my game systems except for my DS were left at home when I went to college... and subsequently stolen by my siblings and whisked off to their respective colleges :/. Anyways, when I am home, I use DDR to work out when I don't go to Jazzersize. I sprinkle some crunches and push-ups here and there when I don't want to do a particular song.

If I had a 360 and the DDR game on me, I totally would play with you. Maybe sometime in the future I will purchase a 360 for myself that my siblings can't steal since I want to play several of the games badly. If I do and get DDR I will let you know. Otherwise good luck!
~Reach for the moon, because if you miss, at least you'll be among the stars.
If this sig looks blue to you, you are moving towards your screen to fast
*Physics humor, couldn't help myself*
Suicidal Lady
Shifting Champion
Shifting Champion

Postby Lupis on Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:19 pm

Heheh, you know, I just saw that red shifting/blue shifting sig there, Suicidal Lady...I'm not a physics student, but I at least know enough about the stuff to get a chuckle out of it.

But anyway, on the bright side, I have a 360 with an active Live account...on the downside, I don't have DDR, nor do I really have space in my room to put the pad out. Besides, the people living beneath me might not appreciate me stomping away above them...
Until shade is gone, until water is dust, into the shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath to spit in Sightblinder's eye on the last day.

-RIP Robert Jordan
Lupis
Shifter Shaman
Shifter Shaman

Return to Gaming Central