COH is free!

Remember rolling dice with buddies with stacks of books, pizza, and caffinated beverages? No? Perhaps then you remember lan parties leveling with your WoW peeps, or maybe you just like to play solo on your console of choice. Whatever that may be, any form of game, lets talk about it.

COH is free!

Postby Kasha on Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:27 pm

COH is back and free to play! Sterling and I made characters on the Justice server. yes, Sterling and Kasha live again in glory!

Here's the darkling kitty:

http://www.omnishift.net/TEMP/Kasha1.jpg
If you strive for originality, prepare to be copied.
User avatar
Kasha
Shifty Novice
Shifty Novice
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed May 04, 2011 11:44 pm


Re: COH is free!

Postby Lupis on Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:20 am

Noooo! MMORPGs! Why do you devour all of my free time? I've been clean! I've been good! I've followed the twelve steps, but still they haunt me!
Until shade is gone, until water is dust, into the shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath to spit in Sightblinder's eye on the last day.

-RIP Robert Jordan
User avatar
Lupis
Shifter Shaman
Shifter Shaman
 
Posts: 306
Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:31 am


Re: COH is free!

Postby Bubbanator505 on Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:43 am

Lupis wrote:Noooo! MMORPGs! Why do you devour all of my free time? I've been clean! I've been good! I've followed the twelve steps, but still they haunt me!


YES I AM FREE FROM SKYRIM!
Bubbanator505
Shifting Adept
Shifting Adept
 
Posts: 119
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:36 pm


Re: COH is free!

Postby Suicidal Lady on Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:14 pm

Bubbanator505 wrote:
Lupis wrote:Noooo! MMORPGs! Why do you devour all of my free time? I've been clean! I've been good! I've followed the twelve steps, but still they haunt me!


YES I AM FREE FROM SKYRIM!


My roommate just bought Skyword Sword... at least it has an ending.
~Reach for the moon, because if you miss, at least you'll be among the stars.
If this sig looks blue to you, you are moving towards your screen to fast
*Physics humor, couldn't help myself*
User avatar
Suicidal Lady
Shifting Champion
Shifting Champion
 
Posts: 218
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 9:37 am
Location: Tucson


Re: COH is free!

Postby Bubbanator505 on Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:34 pm

Suicidal Lady wrote:
Bubbanator505 wrote:
Lupis wrote:Noooo! MMORPGs! Why do you devour all of my free time? I've been clean! I've been good! I've followed the twelve steps, but still they haunt me!


YES I AM FREE FROM SKYRIM!


My roommate just bought Skyword Sword... at least it has an ending.


I should grab my sword and point it at his neck saying: "You have commited crimes against Suicidal Lady. What say you in your defense?"

I am such a Skyrim geek that my friends chipped in 200$ to get a skysteel greatsword for my B-day.
Bubbanator505
Shifting Adept
Shifting Adept
 
Posts: 119
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:36 pm


Re: COH is free!

Postby Suicidal Lady on Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:24 pm

Bubbanator505 wrote:I should grab my sword and point it at his neck saying: "You have commited crimes against Suicidal Lady. What say you in your defense?"

I am such a Skyrim geek that my friends chipped in 200$ to get a skysteel greatsword for my B-day.


O_O Dude, we need pictures. Please post some somewhere.
~Reach for the moon, because if you miss, at least you'll be among the stars.
If this sig looks blue to you, you are moving towards your screen to fast
*Physics humor, couldn't help myself*
User avatar
Suicidal Lady
Shifting Champion
Shifting Champion
 
Posts: 218
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 9:37 am
Location: Tucson


Re: COH is free!

Postby Anthius on Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:49 pm

I've had an active CoH subscription up until December here since the game came out. I have a bunch of characters on the virtue server, I still hop on to play once and a while.

Also my avatar is still a CoH screenshot XD
And then the Archangel Anthius spoke to them saying, “Fear shall be vanquished by the Sword of Faith.”
User avatar
Anthius
Shifter Elite
Shifter Elite
 
Posts: 150
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:48 pm
Location: Alberta Canada


Re: COH is free!

Postby Lunaticked on Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:43 am

Oh CoH. It's been a long time. I miss my old Virtue character! Dual blades/Willpower tank. Also, freakin loved werewolves. Was like..their kryptonite. "I can't fight that marauding, murdering werewolf! They're so neat."
Lunaticked
Shifter Darkly
Shifter Darkly
 
Posts: 96
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:54 am


Re: COH is free!

Postby Bubbanator505 on Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:22 pm

Going to give the game a shot in the justice server.
Bubbanator505
Shifting Adept
Shifting Adept
 
Posts: 119
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:36 pm


Re: COH is free!

Postby artguy50 on Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:45 pm

and there shutting down do to low profits
"There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance."--Socrates

The purpose of morality is to teach you, not to suffer and die, but to enjoy yourself and live.--ayn rand
User avatar
artguy50
Shifter Elite
Shifter Elite
 
Posts: 189
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:43 pm


Next

Return to Gaming Central

Who is online

Registered users: No registered users

cron