An added incentive. :)

Forum for the specific discussion of the Shifters webcomic. Ask questions, post comments, fan art/stories, and that sort of thing here.

An added incentive. :)

Postby Sterling on Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:54 pm

As you may or may not know (or may or may not care) I've been posting weekly, timing my updates to that of the comic itself, in an effort to provide more entertainment and content for the readers and fans. Hopefully this has been enjoyed. Rest assured it will continue for the foreseeable future as there is a lot of story to cover in the arc that is being written.

(For those that care the link is here: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=389 )

However... this is not to toot my own horn.

Along with Myst's addition of bonus pages per month for donations I figure I'd sweeten the pot and up the ante a bit.

If she gets more donations, and reaches a level that triggers a bonus page for the month, I'll add in a bonus short story as well. :) It may or may not fall into the line of the main story linked above, or future story arcs, but it will be a self-contained 'scene' from my past. No, it won't involve the main line comic unless Myst herself directs me to do so. Due to time constraints I'll have to limit the bonus contributions to a maximum of two per month, and they'll be triggered on the first and second bonus page donations. :)

Happy reading fans. I hope you enjoy.
(Comment and feedback threads are available for the writings in the Shifters Universe forum section)
~
Sterling

"Naive wishing for peace is the surest possible way to invite an aggressor."
Sterling
Shifter Darkly
Shifter Darkly

Re: An added incentive. :)

Postby Bubbanator505 on Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:54 pm

I was planning on investing 20$ a month starting February 1st anyways. Let's cause a bonus page to pop out in the 1st guys!
Bubbanator505
Shifting Adept
Shifting Adept

Postby Sterling on Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:47 pm

Well well well... the donators have done it.
To say that I'm impressed would be an understatement.

But for your efforts, and as part of my bargain, the first bonus short story is now posted in the Shifters Universe section of the forums.

Keep it up people.
~
Sterling

Sterling
Shifter Darkly
Shifter Darkly

Postby Sterling on Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:18 pm

And so the second, and last, of this month's bonus shorts is now posted in the Shifters Universe section along with the others.

Good job, all of you, on donations. Alas, the counter restarts tomorrow.
Keep it up. I look forward to being obligated to write more. See if you can make me put up 2 more next month as well.
~
Sterling

Sterling
Shifter Darkly
Shifter Darkly

Return to Shifters Comic Discussion