Shifters Shipping!

Forum for the specific discussion of the Shifters webcomic. Ask questions, post comments, fan art/stories, and that sort of thing here.

Shifters Shipping!

Postby Che on Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:35 pm

Shipping
A term used to describe fan fictions that take previously created characters and put them as a pair. It usually refers to romantic relationships, but it can refer platonic ones as well. (Just think of "shipping" as short for "relationSHIP".)

You can also go here for more on the term.

ALRIGHT. IT IS ABOUT HIGH TIME I MAKE THIS THREAD.

Let's talk about 'ships. Because Shifters has tons of shipping fodder (as so deemed by SM herself), and I wholeheartedly agree.

Like, here are some of mine:

Kat/Ferrah
Ferrah/Ben
Karma/X
Ferrah/Karma

and.. probably others but shhh. There will be more.

In any case. It's kind of an amusing idea to me. SO TELL ME. WHO ARE YOUR FAVORITE PAIRINGS?... that may or may not be actually possible.
President of the X Underboob fanclub. Buttons coming soon
Che
Shifting Adept
Shifting Adept

Re: Shifters Shipping!

Postby jwysw on Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:38 pm

Ferrah/Karma is currently my favorite. She's just so sassy towards him! I also like Kat/Ferrah because of how protective they are of each other.
jwysw
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Postby Gorble on Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:44 pm

Sterling/Maverick
They got history and so much tension. Truly all the makings of an epic bromance. :P
"Why do angels always look like that?"
-Room mate
"God isn't very inventive."
-Me
Gorble
Queen of Darkness
Queen of Darkness

Postby Lupis on Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:43 am

I'm just going to take the fanboy fast track to hell and say Kat/X. No way in hell that it could ever possibly happen for any number of reasons...but hey, that didn't stop the shippers from turning Twilight into Edward/Jacob.
Until shade is gone, until water is dust, into the shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath to spit in Sightblinder's eye on the last day.

-RIP Robert Jordan
Lupis
Shifter Shaman
Shifter Shaman

Return to Shifters Comic Discussion