what pro/cons be to being born without one of the senses?

Out of Character discussion forums. Post questions here.

Re: what pro/cons be to being born without one of the senses

Postby Suicidal Lady on Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:27 pm

Daggertooth wrote:
Suicidal Lady wrote:What really?! Is it that new text linky thing some web browsers do now to increase advertising?

Wait...that linky thing is common? I thought I downloaded some sort of virus I couldn't get rid of. it is really annoying.

as for your partially blue sig....well:

What does it say about me if I'm red shifting and blue shifting at the same time? O_O

I have the same thing, but only when I use chrome. It's a specific program I think. Not sure if it is a virus or not. When I use chrome its on like, every page. If you let your arrow hover over it, you see and advertisement or a link to a site relating to the word. It's weird.
~Reach for the moon, because if you miss, at least you'll be among the stars.
If this sig looks blue to you, you are moving towards your screen to fast
*Physics humor, couldn't help myself*
Suicidal Lady
Shifting Champion
Shifting Champion

Re: what pro/cons be to being born without one of the senses

Postby artguy50 on Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:28 pm

Suicidal Lady wrote:
Daggertooth wrote:
Suicidal Lady wrote:What really?! Is it that new text linky thing some web browsers do now to increase advertising?

Wait...that linky thing is common? I thought I downloaded some sort of virus I couldn't get rid of. it is really annoying.

as for your partially blue sig....well:

What does it say about me if I'm red shifting and blue shifting at the same time? O_O

I have the same thing, but only when I use chrome. It's a specific program I think. Not sure if it is a virus or not. When I use chrome its on like, every page. If you let your arrow hover over it, you see and advertisement or a link to a site relating to the word. It's weird.

i dont see a link, never do and i have chrome
"There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance."--Socrates

The purpose of morality is to teach you, not to suffer and die, but to enjoy yourself and live.--ayn rand
artguy50
Shifter Elite
Shifter Elite

Previous

Return to OOC Discussion